Sunday 8 November 2015

Apply: Storyboard

In this storyboard, I did a very quick series of thumbnails from the list of actions that I came up with. I think it is the most effective storyboard I have ever made so far because it clearly depicts the key poses that I need to draw first before doing the 'in between's.

The following is the list of actions:
  1. Remote control fell from the sky
  2. The yellow guy saw it falling
  3. He shows his fascination by whistling
  4. He walks towards the remote control
  5. He tries to press the button
  6. Expecting something to happen
  7. Nothing happened
  8. He thinks about a way to activate it
  9. He shakes the remote and an antenna came out
  10. He tries to press the button again
  11. Signal is sent out of the remote control
  12. A cage fell down
  13. He got caged



I revised some of the actions on the final product because I feel that some actions are too elaborate, so I came up with another alternative for them.




No comments:

Post a Comment