Tuesday 21 March 2017

Documentary Animation: Week 7 - Pitch Bible

I did not do as much work this week because I have to finish up my D&AD animation. We decided to start on the pitch bible and addressing some of the things we need to change from the crit. We planned out the pitch bible's page layout together before we moved on and do our own things. This is what we came up with:

The workload will be distributed equally between us three, such that I will collate most of the character design works that I did and Rosie will do the backgrounds and other concept arts. Tom will do the copywriting, make changes and stitch up the art book together.



On the Tuesday session,  I also did a mock up of the contents page, which outlines what typefaces should we use and the composition in general. Since we are not doing a TV Series pitch, we took a different approach in making our pitch bible. The format that we went with is quite similar to that of an art book for a feature film. I refer to the Boxtrolls' art book from the library for reference. There is nothing new to add for a production art book aside of the drawings that we have done so far and arranging them in a more presentable manner. 


More pages that I did for the pitch bible:





No comments:

Post a Comment