Monday 26 October 2015

Pixilation: Storyboard

In this brief, I decided to explore the relationships of lost and found and I did managed to think about many different kind of stories until I come up with this story. It is based on my daily experience of losing one of my Primark cozy socks every morning which I found lying beneath my duvet.

The story is about a girl, acted by myself, trying to find her missing sock beneath her duvet. Unfortunately, she ended up being swallowed by her own duvet and got transported into another realm where she saw her sock lying on a monster's head. She made several sneaky attempts to retrieve her socks but the monster noticed her presence when she desperately tries to grab the socks from its hand. The monster ate her socks and spits it out immediately. It picks it up and give it to the girl. The story concludes as the girl take the sock from the monster and got teleported back to her bedroom. 

Storyboard Page 1

Storyboard Page 2

Storyboard Page 3

Storyboard Page 4

No comments:

Post a Comment