Wednesday 14 October 2015

Telling Stories: My Beard

I did a storyboard of a nursery rhyme titled "My Beard" which is about an old man who has a very long beard. There are many birds nestling on his beard as he has feared. I perceived "My Beard" as an entertaining, funny and expressive nursery rhymes which is enjoyable to make.

Although I put in a lot of effort in this project especially on the line work, in which I particularly takes a long time adding lines to exaggerate the old man's facial expression to make it humorous, it looks unfinished. I think it is essential to have shadings and more variations of camera angles to establish the settings after I looking at my friends' work which have those qualities. Overall, I am not quite satisfied with the end product. I wish that I could do better and faster next time.


No comments:

Post a Comment