Sunday 13 March 2016

Form, Flow, and Force: My Life Drawing Practise

I started to regularly attend the life drawing session at college with some people on the course this term because I found it therapeutic and it helps me to unwind. It also helps me understand the human figure and movements even better through observation, which helps me to better my animating skill. I'm still struggling to draw an accurate depiction of face, but I've seen improvement on the human proportion in my drawing. 

As I become more confident of my drawing, I tried to step out of my comfort zone by drawing my warm up speed sketches without looking at the paper. 

The first few drawings often look strange, but as I understood the form of the person that I draw, the following drawings shows more accurate representation of the figure.


No comments:

Post a Comment