Tuesday 19 January 2016

Captain Character Interim Crit

We had a little exhibition for the Captain Character brief, and we are encouraged to give comments and suggestions on other people's work in class. The critic session made me feel good about Diedre, and encouraged me to do some developmental work even more. Many of my friends commented that my work is original and well-developed. They also highlighted the colours that I applied to my character, Diedre, effectively brought out her personality. I think that the feedback that my classmates gave to me is useful to improve my creative practice as  they pointed out some steps in the creative process that I have missed out such as documentation of early development of work, such as researching and working the inspirations towards the final design. It is also a good reminder for me to create some of Diedre's key poses, which I haven't done yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment