Monday 4 January 2016

The Other Side: Animatics

I made an animatic for the story that I am working on for this project and try to put sound effects. I found making animatic really helpful for me to plan the timing for each scenes. The comments on this animatic are generally positive as it shows clear animation style and also well-timed. However, in my opinion, timing is a problem in this animatic. 

Firstly, the timing is too quick because there are so much actions going on in such a short span of time. So, I will try to simplify some scenes in the actual animation so as to give more time for the scenes which are more important to the story, and give more time for the audience to understand what is going on in the story.

Secondly, I received a suggestion to show anticipation from the background music. I think it will be better if the timing of the animation is worked based on the background music, which I will try to work on as I animate.




No comments:

Post a Comment