Sunday 10 January 2016

The Other Side: Textures

I made some textures to be applied to the little girl, the shadow and some parts of the background. Most of them are based on the mark makings from Tim Burton's illustration, but I want to be more creative in the development so I decided to observe my surroundings and came up with texture 5 and 10. Texture 5 is the close up of the knit patterns of the sweater that my tutor wore, while texture 10 is how I've seen it from afar. The details observed will change relative to which angle I view it from and how far apart I am from the subject.

Out of all the scruffy textures that I came up with, I think the texture 4 is most suitable for my animation because it involves less details and does not necessarily needs to be neat and consistent so I can make it quickly.


Possible Textures for Animation

No comments:

Post a Comment