Monday 18 January 2016

Set, Series and Sequences: Iconic Helmets

I took a free Star Wars issue of an independent art magazine and cut an image of a Storm Troopers helmet and paste it on top of a body of a hipster-looking man sitting on a chair. The thought that I put into this collage is that present trends are usually revived from the past.

Storm Troopers from Star Wars

An observational drawing of Fashion designer Alexander McQueen's most celebrated collection 'Savage Beauty'. The shiny surface of the hair resembles the surface of the helmet. I define the shiny texture by drawing it with charcoal
Savage Beauty by Alexander McQueen

Kabuto noodles logo I thought of when I was hungry. The medium that I've chosen is fine coloured markers, and I decided to do some shadings with lines.


Kabuto Noodles Logo



No comments:

Post a Comment